Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Window on the World

The sun can cast its' rays and intensity as it wishes.  Along the west coast, sunsets on the Pacific Coast are irreproachable and untouchable.  

My wife Ann spent her childhood on these shores.  During a recent trip, we made the mecca to the Ventura Keys, and the captivating ocean.  We sat on the beach where she once built sand castles with her Dad,  dined on PBJs, and allowed the serene beauty of the last daylight minutes  to soak in.  As I looked over my shoulder, I caught the bronzed windows in crowning glory.

The sound of frothy waves were our serenade song, light breezes and sand made the experience  sublime and my wife Ann had a perfectly content smile on her face. 
 
************************************************************************************
the days of yesteryear are at my doorstep. my heart is full of happy memories.  the ocean is my constant companion, my husband, the love of my life, brings joy to my heart.  toes dig deep in the cool sand and i am suddenly captivated in sheer bliss.  **ann** 

No comments:

Post a Comment