Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Only In Los Angeles

On a brisk, windy afternoon, late in January 2010, my son and I had the opportunity to explore parts of Los Angeles. My wife and I had time to visit, and our son decided to take me to locations where shooting photographs might be ample. Rich in diversity and culture, Los Angeles isn't a tourist experience but rather an exploration of all walks of life.  On this particular day, we drove to Baldwin Hills, not far from La Cienega Blvd.  The vistas from the Baldwin Hills Scenic Park vouchsafe the photographer time to observe, calculate the light, and perhaps select a subject, and be part of a never-to-be-forgotten moment in the camera lens.  Such was the case for this woman, braving the brisk weather.  Her fiery, orange hued head scarf stands out in this photo, and in retrospect, was reason that I shot the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment