Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ride the American Dream

True grit west!  Hard work and honesty are the well worn principles that founded the wild west.  While America is floundering under the suffocating oppression of the white clueless collars in Washington, D.C., the American Cowboy toils away, paving a large swatch of dirt and dust for the American dream.  Freedom and a leather saddle, the rank, but sweet smell of sweat.  Manure piled along the way is evidence of the road and the journey.  Ride on American Cowboy and the  wilds of the West.

" ...my boots are worn.  shitkickers, covered in a bull's steaming pile stench,  like a badge of courage, tried, true and stiff with conviction.  I am the American Cowboy, and like my brethren before me,  I ride my trusted horse through the rough grass, protecting the dream of the wild west."

- Ann McArthur 7/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment